Touch Screen Overlays are now available as an additional option on all Aquavision Indoor and Outdoor Televisions
Without compromise to the superior quality and elegant styling of your Aquavision, you can now increase its value with interactivity, through the simple and easy integration of Aquavision Touch. The clear and ultra-thin touch panel, with zero bezel will leave no visible changes to the current display, maintaining the sophisticated flush appearance of Aquavision’s design. Available for 16” to 100” screens and in all standard glass finishes (excluding MirrorVision+). The Aquavision Touch is a unique projective capacitance touch technology. The Aquavision MultiTouch offering is compatible with Windows, Mac, or Linux and features the pinch and zoom touch gesture. The sensitivity of the touch can be programmed to work through all standard Aquavision glass.
Key aspects to include:
- All components safely concealed behind the glass to ensure the unit is still waterproof
- Laminated to the inside of the glass avoiding potential damage
- No visible change to their current products as Aquavision Touch is also ultra-thin and transparent
- Pinch & Zoom gesture
- HID Touch function for Linux & Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Up to 32 touch response
- Temperature range is -40°C to 70°C
- Unaffected by condensation
- The Touch Screen Overlay operates completely independently to your actual Aquavision so is ideal for use with Home Automation systems.
- Can work as a controller for the Android Smart TV on Aquavision Pinnacle range of televisions
The glass and touch screen come pre-built with a 1.5m lead, terminating in a standard USB plug and comes complete with all necessary software. Simply install this glass as you would any other Aquavision glass. If this is to be used in a wet area, don’t forget to apply the silicon bead around the sides of the glass as described in the glass installation instructions supplied with the glass.
For more information please contact email@example.com